These Terms and Conditions apply to all home matches at St James' Park in the 2014/2015 season. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, participants agree to the following:
- Participating in Newcastle United Foundation's Half Time Prize Draw' costs £2 per ticket.
- Prize Draw tickets may not be sold to a person less than 16 years of age.
- Monies raised by Newcastle United Foundation's'Half Time Prize Draw' will be reinvested back into the community via Newcastle United Foundation's programmes after prizes are deducted.
- There are no restrictions to the number of tickets one person can buy.
- Payment for participation in Newcastle United Foundation's'Half Time Prize Draw' can only be made by cash before the match kicks off.
- The tickets will be entered into a draw once all payment has been received and three tickets will be picked out at random during half time.
- The result of Newcastle United Foundation's'Half Time Prize Draw' is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for tickets that have been lost, stolen or damaged.
- It will be the responsibility of the purchaser to notify Newcastle United Foundation of their winning ticket. The winner will collect a letter from Milburn Reception after the game to collect their prize. Cash is not handed over on match days. Winners must contact the Foundation on 0844 372 1892 x 8451 to arrange collection of their prize upon receipt of the letter on the next working day. If the winner does not claim and collect their prize within 28 days, the prize money will be donated to Newcastle United Foundation.
- To claim a winning prize, the winning ticket must be produced undamaged and not defaced. The promoter, in his or her sole judgement, has the right to refuse acceptance of a ticket which cannot be clearly identified as the winning ticket.
- Newcastle United Foundation reserves the right to withdraw this service without prior notice.
- The following people cannot buy a Ticket (and Newcastle United Foundation will not be liable to pay a Prize to them):
(a) anyone under the age of 16, whether that person is buying it for themselves or anyone else;
(b) Trustees, Development Board members and employees of Newcastle United Foundation;
(c) any person who is prevented from playing under the Gambling Commission’s Codes of Conduct; and
(d) anyone else Newcastle United Foundation and the Commission may decide and specify in any amendment which is made to these Rules or in any other appropriately published communication from time to time.
If a Prize is paid to anyone listed in Rule 12, that person will be required to repay the Prize immediately if Newcastle United Foundation requests it.